Explore the eco, funky, elegant, sporty, and gastro design side of Budapest on a unique walking tour of its cool stores and designers. Find gifts among unusual objects and clothing, in an unexpected Hungarian style to suit.
What to Expect
Discover fashion places you would have never seen on a regular sightseeing tour with this fully customizable walking tour of Budapest. If you are interested in the city’s more creative side and love eco-design concepts, then you will not be disappointed.
You will get the chance to take a piece of the real Hungary home with you, as you search for unique gifts and custom-made shirts, bags or home ware. You will explore the young Hungarian fashion scene.
The 4-hour walking tour visits hidden places and gives you a general knowledge about Budapest’s cutting-edge designer scene. You will visit top Hungarian designers and manufactures, and you can even participate in special workshops that the concept stores sometimes organize.
The shopping tour is tailored to suit your personal needs; if you are more into Soviet retro memories, you will go to the markets and special stores where these gems are hidden. You can visit local producers and find the best souvenirs of contemporary local design, urban handicrafts, and even artisan cheese & wine shops.
- Customized program
- Private guide (available in several languages)
- A end of tour surprise!
- 4-hour walking tour (can be longer or shorter on request)
- Choose the start time to suit
What's Not Included
- Food and drink
- Transport costs
- Entrance fees
Know Before You Go
• After booking, we will contact you in order to fully customize your tour to suit your needs!
• Important: Bookings are to be made at least 3 days before the requested date. This is to guarantee the availability of your guide, in the language that you choose. Underguide delivers tours of Budapest in literally every language - Just ask! Tours can be requested within the 3-day time frame, but availability is not guaranteed