Take a guided tour of Hungary’s Parliament, the third-largest Parliament building in the world. Marvel at the great vaulted hall, the richly decorated central staircase, the Hungarian Crown Jewels, and the Hungarian Holy Crown, on this popular tour.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 45 minutes
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Ticket confirmation within 48 hours
- Once purchased, you’ll receive booking confirmation from the tour operator.
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Present your ticket inside the Visitor Center of the Budapest Parliament, located on the north side of the building at the end of Balassi Bálint Street. Inside the Visitor Center, present your printed ticket to the scanning devices opposite to the ticket desk. Please arrive at the meeting point at least 15 minutes before the starting time of the tour.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- For security reasons, you cannot stay in the Parliament building after the guided visit
- Please bring your ID card/passport to enter the Parliament building
- Students up to the age of 24 years can book the student discount. Please bring your student ID
- Note that the price includes a booking fee
- You will have to pass through a security check when entering the Parliament. No large bags, packages, or objects capable of causing personal injury, such as pocket knives, knives, gas spray, etc. are allowed
- Children from 0-5 years enter for free
- The tour can be canceled, up to the time of the visit, due to Parliament programs or state protocol events
- Please note, your ticket cannot be refunded or rescheduled
- If you do not have a printed version of the voucher, you can come to the information desk at least 15 minutes before the tour and print it there