Learn to cook like a local and visit historical food markets on a 4-hour food tour of Budapest. Discover the secrets to some of Hungary’s most famous recipes using ingredients you can purchase almost anywhere! Sample local drinks, and more.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today. Learn more
- Duration 4 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
Select participants and date
For a cooking class on Monday-Saturday, meet at the main entrance of Great Market Hall, Vámház krt. 1-3 For the Sunday cooking class, the meeting point is the entrance to Szimpla Kert, Kazinczy utca 14Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- A vegetarian menu is available on request
- Food intolerances and special requests can be accommodated on request without problem
- Only free range eggs and meat are used