Discover the sights of Budapest on a hop-on hop-off sightseeing bus, a boat tour, and a walking tour. See the Parliament Building, Buda Castle, Citadel and Jewish Synagogue, and more.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 1 - 3 days
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Audio guide included
- Spanish, Chinese, English, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Arabic, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Turkish
Select participants and date
Meeting point may vary depending on the option booked.
Know before you go
- The boat tour currently operates at the following times: 12 PM, 1:30 PM, 3 PM, 5 PM, and 6 PM. The Red Route runs from 9 AM to 5 PM. The full loop lasts 1.5 hours. The walking tour starts every day at 11 AM from stop 1 and ends at the Chain Bridge on the Pest side (duration: 1 hour).
- Each boat tour requires a minimum of 10 passengers
- Bus frequency is every 25 - 30 minutes Monday to Sunday
- Stop 19 WestEnd Shopping Centre is closed until further notice. The next available stop is no. 20 Parliament