Discover the sights of Budapest on a hop-on hop-off sightseeing bus, a boat tour, and a walking tour. See the Parliament Building, Buda Castle, Citadel and Jewish Synagogue, and more.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 1 - 3 days
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Audio guide included
- Spanish, Turkish, Chinese, English, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Arabic, Polish, Portuguese, Russian
Select participants and date
Customers can join the tour at any of the stops along the route. • Boat Tour departs from Dock no. 6, Vigado ter, in front of the Marriott Hotel (narrated only in English) • Guided Walking Tour departs from Szent Istvan ter 1, 1051 Hungary (narrated only in English)Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Bus Tour- First departure from Stop 1 at 9am, last departure from Stop 1 at 6pm. Duration- 90 minutes
- Monday - Thursday: bus runs every 15 minutes. Friday - Sunday: bus runs every 10 minutes
- Boat Tour- Between 11am and 5pm, every 60 minutes. Between 5:30pm and 9:30pm, every 30 minutes. Duration - 60 minutes
- Boat Tour- meeting point: Dock no. 6, Vigado ter, in front of the Marriott Hotel. Each boat tour requires a minimum of 10 passengers. Narrated in English only
- Walking Tour starts every day at 11am from Szent Istvan ter 1, 1051, Hungary and ends at the Chain Bridge on the Pest side (duration: 1 hour). Narrated in English only