Discover the sights of Budapest on a hop-on hop-off sightseeing bus, a boat tour, and a walking tour. See the Parliament Building, Buda Castle, Citadel and Jewish Synagogue, and more.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 1 - 3 days
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Audio guide included
- Spanish, Turkish, Chinese, English, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Arabic, Polish, Portuguese, Russian
Select participants and date
Customers can join the tour at any of the stops along the route. • Boat Tour departs from Dock no. 6, Vigado ter, in front of the Marriott Hotel (narrated only in English) • Guided Walking Tour departs from Szent Istvan ter 1, 1051 Hungary (narrated only in English)Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Bus Tour- First departure from Stop 1 at 9am, last departure from Stop 1 at 6pm. Duration- 90 minutes
- Monday - Thursday: bus runs every 15 minutes. Friday - Sunday: bus runs every 10 minutes
- Boat Tour- Between 11am and 5pm, every 60 minutes. Between 5:30pm and 9:30pm, every 30 minutes. Duration - 60 minutes
- Boat Tour- meeting point: Dock no. 6, Vigado ter, in front of the Marriott Hotel. Each boat tour requires a minimum of 10 passengers. Narrated in English only
- Walking Tour starts every day at 11am from Szent Istvan ter 1, 1051, Hungary and ends at the Chain Bridge on the Pest side (duration: 1 hour). Narrated in English only
- Please note, due to the Wizz Air Marathon taking place on Sunday 10th September, Stop 14 Gellert Square won't be available between 9am and 2pm. Between 12pm and 2pm, the following stops won't be available: Stop 2 Chain Bridge, Stop 15 Castle Garden, Stop 16 Funicular and Stop 17 Batthyany Square