The biggest Jewish community in Eastern Europe is in Budapest. Get an look into their rich cultural, historical and religious heritage. Hungarian and Jewish culture have been intertwined for many centuries and it still is.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 4 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the line through a separate entrance
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
Dohány Street Synagouge, Dohány u. 2, 1074Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Comfortable shoes
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- Stops on the tour:
- Dohány Street Synagogue and its interior
- Jewish Museum, with local guiding
- Raoul Wallenberg Park- Holocaust Memorial Park
- Tree of Life
- Temple of Heroes (outside visit)
- Jewish Centre
- Rumbach Synagogue (outside visit)
- Carl Lutz Memorial
- Madách Square- Gozsdu Passage
- Orthodox Jewish Quarte
- Kazinczy Street Synagogue (inside visit)
- Cake and coffee in a kosher confectionary, plus 10% discount at Carmel Restaurnt with lunch option