Travel like you have always wanted! See Budapest through the eyes of a local, in this customizable 4-hour tour through the city. See the Heroes' Square, Buda Castle, and more. Your preferences determine the tour you take.
What to Expect
Step off the well-worn tourist track and visit places you would have never seen on your own. Travel like you have always wanted: not only visiting your destination but also exploring the local culture in a way that interests you most.
Visit the Hungarian Champs Elysée, the Budapest Soho, the Opera House, the Millennium Underground, the Heroes' Square – whatever you choose!
Under the expertise of your local guide you can enjoy a behind the scenes glance of Budapest. You will experience off-the-radar places the locals like the most, visit artistic districts, market halls, restaurants and bars, designer shops and peaceful parks.
Alongside visiting sites, your guide will share the many curiosities and urban legends of Budapest with you, making for both an informative and wildly entertaining tour. Do something a little different, and customize your own Budapest tour with Underguide.
- 4-hour customizable walking tour
- Private underguide
- Available in several languages
- You decide the departure time
What's Not Included
- Food and drink
- Entrance fees
- Transportation costs
Cancel up to 1 day in advance for a full refund
Know Before You Go
• After booking, we will contact you in order to fully customize your tour to suit your needs!
• 'Important: Bookings are to be made 3 days before the requested date. This is to guarantee the availability of your guide, in the language that you choose.
• Underguide delivers tours of Budapest in literally every language - just ask! Tours can be requested within the 3 day time frame, but availability is not guaranteed.