Budapest: Gellért Spa Ticket + Aromatherapy Massage
From $41 per personBook now
- Enjoy full-day access to the bath skipping the queue , including cabin usage.
- Unwind amidst 13 spring-fed pools plus steam room, sauna, cold plunge and open-air swimming pool.
- Admire the beautiful mosaic walls and stained-glass windows.
- Enjoy a 20 minute aromatherapeutic massage.
Begin your full-day experience by skipping the line at the main entrance and making your way to a separate welcome desk, where a host will lead you to your own private changing cabin. From there, get ready to unwind and explore 13 indoor and outdoor thermal spring pools. The thermal waters are cooled from their natural high heat of 170 degrees Fahrenheit (77 degrees Celsius) to varying temperatures, and contain minerals such as magnesium and calcium, a treat for your joints. Be sure to check out the steam rooms and saunas, too, taking a quick dip in the cold pool after you've had enough heat.
Continue the relaxation with a 20 minute aromatherapy massage. This is a calming, gentle massage done with slow and soft techniques. High quality, skin-friendly oils are used for the treatment, its main purpose is relaxing the muscles.
- Skip the line entrance to the Gellért Spa
- Access to 13 indoor and outdoor thermal spring pools, steam rooms and saunas
- Private cabin usage for changing and storing clothes
- 20 minute aromatherapy massage
- Hotel pick-up & drop off
- Towel, flip flops, cap or swimming suit (available for purchase at the spas)
- Food and drinks
Address: Buda side, Kelenhegyi t 4., 1118 Budapest To get there by Tram: Take Tram No. 47-49 from the Dek Ferenc Tram stop to the Gellért Tram stop. GPS Latitude: 47 29' 2.7564" N, Longitude: 19 3' 2.9124" E
• The massage is not recommended for pregnant woman
• The minimum age is 18
Product ID: 72404