Skip the need to make dinner reservations on a 4-hour walk of Budapest. Go to some of the city’s most vibrant sections for a wonderful introduction to Hungarian food and drink venues. Discover traditional and contemporary spots in the city center.
What to Expect
Don’t limit yourself to dinner at one restaurant. Spread your evening out in Budapest at several different places on a dinner walk through some of Budapest’s liveliest neighborhoods.
Join a specialist foodie guide who will share their expertize on Hungarian food at traditional and contemporary venues. Feast from a carefully curated selection of the best dishes while your guide explains what’s on your plate and where the ingredients come from.
Start with some local cheese and an aperitif at a wine shop. Then, eat and drink your way around town, grazing on a variety of dishes over the course of the evening. Visit 5 or 6 different venues, and taste some delicious food and drinks. Chat about life in the city and its cuisine in a convivial atmosphere.
Explore Budapest’s dynamic restaurant and bar scene.
- Specialist food guide
- All food and drink tastings
- Visits to many different areas in downtown Pest, including the Jewish Quarter and Andrássy Avenue
Cancel up to 1 day in advance for a full refund
The Tasting Table (and Shop), Bródy Sándor utca 9, 1088 Budapest (District VIII)
The Tasting Table is a mere 150 meters from the National Museum, and a 5-minute walk from Astoria (M2) and Kálvin tér (M3). Trams 47 and 49 also stop at Astoria and Kálvin tér
(Open in Google Maps)
Know Before You Go
• This tour is available from Monday through Saturday until the end of March, and any day of the week (rain or shine) from April
• Confirmation of your reservation will be received at time of booking
• The small group tour has a minimum of 2 participants and a maximum of 6 participants. If you would rather have a private tour (which can be customized), please choose that option on booking
• Although there will be plenty of breaks to eat, be prepared to cover a lot of ground on foot. Unfortunately the tour is not wheelchair accessible
• Please note that tours may be cancelled after confirmation if the minimum number of 2 participants is not met. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund