Marvel at the sights of Budapest on this entertaining dinner cruise complete with musicians, folklore dancers, and an operetta.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Host or greeter
Select participants and date
Meet your cruise at the activity supplier's, Budapest River Cruises, dock, next to the Elizabeth Bridge on the Pest side. Look for the "Silverline" logo on the boat.Open in Google Maps ⟶
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Infant seats are available on request if advised at the time of booking
- The minimum drinking age is 18 years
- Vegetarian option is available
- The menu is available in other languages on board
- The child's ticket does not include dinner, dinner can be ordered on board for children
- A window seat can be paid in advance if you wish to reserve such seat