See the sights of Budapest from the River Danube on a 3-hour dinner cruise. Marvel at the monuments of the imperial city as you feast from a buffet of chef-prepared treats. Listen to live gypsy and folkloric music as you sail.
What to Expect
Climb aboard a pleasure boat for an exclusive dinner cruise through Budapest. Sail along the majestic River Danube and enjoy a meal prepared by the ship's chef. Enjoy live gypsy music and the folklore performance throughout this exciting evening.
Experience an enchanting evening in Budapest as you sail along the Danube. See the sights as you tuck into a meal of local and international food, then sit back and relax with live gypsy music and an authentic folklore show by professional dancers. Welcome drinks will be waiting for you as you board before departure.
This is a guaranteed fine dining night cruise that divides the once separate cities of Buda and Pest in the most beautiful capital in Europe.
(Vegetarian dishes and special dietary requirements can be catered for on request).
The offered 4-course menu is:
Appetizers in pastry basket
Green Peas Soup with Roasted Almonds
Sablefish Fillet with Sauce Hollandaise and Vegetable Lasagne
Duck Leg Confit with Crispy White Cabbage and Gratine Potatoes
Tender Beef Stew with Polenta
Vegetarian Options for Main Courses:
Grilled Halloumi Cheese with Lemon Zest and Fresh Side Salad
Tofu with Vegetables
- Dinner cruise
- Live entertainment
- Buffet dinner
What's Not Included
- Hotel pick-up and drop off
Know Before You Go
• Children must be accompanied by an adult
• Infant seats are available on request if advised at the time of booking
• The minimum drinking age is 18 years
• The dress code is formal
• Vegetarian option is available (please advise at time of booking if required)
• Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
• The menu is available in other languages on board]
• Child price includes only the sightseeing ticket, dinner can be ordered on the board.