Budapest: Comfortable 3.5-Hour Guided E-Bike Tour
- Start a 3.5-hour e-bike tour from the world-famous Andrássy Avenue
- Cruise through the Budapest using special bicycle lanes and small streets
- Enjoy amazing views of the city and Danube River
- Climb effortlessly up Castle Hill on your e-bike
- Pass all the iconic landmarks including the Hungarian National Museum
From Heroes' Square, continue into City Park where you’ll be surprised by a fake castle and the Széchenyi Thermal Bath, the largest and most popular in the city. The trip continues with highlights like the Liszt Ferenc Academy of Music and the Jewish Quarter before diving into the downtown area.
See and learn about St. Stephen's Basilica, largest church in Budapest. In the heart of the financial district lies Liberty Square with a bloody history and a disputed Holocaust memorial. From here it is not far to the Hungarian Parliament Building, a landmark in Budapest.
Next, reach the Danube River with a breathtaking view on the Buda side of the city. Cross Margaret Bridge using a nice bicycle lane and arrive at Buda and EuroVelo 6, an international bicycle way along the Danube River. Ride down to Batthyany-Square, take a picture of the parliament across the river, and continue to Széchenyi Chain Bridge, from where you will start to climb Castle Hill. Here the electric support of your bike will show its strength.
Admire Matthias Church and the Fisherman's Bastion before returning to the Shoes on the Danube Bank and passing the historical Rudas Bath. At Gellért Hill, see the famous Gellért Thermal Bath cross back to Pest via Liberty Bridge, the most popular bridge in Budapest.
Do not miss the Central Market Hall and the Hungarian National Museum before you reach the Dohány Street Synagogue, the final stop on the tour before you return to the starting point of the tour.
- E-bike rental
- Tour guide
- Helmet (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Food and drinks
- Pregnant women
- People with mobility impairments
- People under 4 ft 6 in (140 cm)
Prepare for the activity
Bike & Relax, Budapest, Andrássy út 7, 1061 Hungary. Look for the FURLA boutique and the bike shop is located in the courtyard of the building. Your guide will meet you in front of the building.Open in Google Maps ⟶
- Comfortable shoes
- Comfortable clothes
- Luggage or large bags
• Tour operator uses only licensed experienced guides
• Helmets are available but are not obligatory
• You will not enter any of the mentioned landmarks during this tour