Explore the Buda Castle District on a guided walking tour in Budapest. See highlights like the Matthias Church and the Royal Palace, and explore hidden gems while hearing about Hungarian history.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 2 - 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- French, German, Italian, English
- Wheelchair accessible
- Small group available
Select participants and date
Meet your guide at Szentháromság Square, in front of the Holy Trinity Column opposite the front gate of Matthias Church.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- This tour will take place rain or shine