What do you, Indiana Jones, and a scientist have in common? That’s right, curiosity and a thirst for discovery. Solve a trail of riddles and unlock Budapest's secrets. You’ll learn about the city, its secret spots, and fascinating history.
About this ticket
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Reserve now & pay later
- Reserve now & pay later to book your spot without any charges today. Learn more
- Duration 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
Select participants and date
Budapest, Iskola u. 30Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Charged Smartphone
Know before you go
- This is a self-guided city discovery experience. There is no tour guide that will join your urban adventure. No one will wait for you at the meeting/starting point. All you need for your exploration will be written in your email from Secret City Trails.
- Games are available in English only.
- There are a few rules to the games, and we’ll remind you of them before playing, but just so you know: every riddle is made up of (cryptic) directions and a question. To answer the question, you can try as many answers as you like. If you’re stuck, you can ask for a hint or skip a riddle.
- The game is played in the browser of your phone. You need a little bit of data, max 2MB. No downloads are required.