The Budapest Card is the Hungarian capital’s official city pass, the key to the city. This practical travel companion provides access to a set of services free of charge or at a reduced price designed for travelers visiting Budapest.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Mobile ticketing
- Vouchers must be exchanged for tickets.
- Duration 1 hour - 5 days
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
You must collect your Budapest Cards from the below Budapestinfo Points (you must bring your voucher): • Budapestinfo Point Terminal 2A Liszt Ferenc Budapest Airport Terminal 2A E-mail: email@example.com Opening hours: 8:00 AM to 10:00 PM • Budapestinfo Point Terminal 2B Liszt Ferenc Budapest Airport Terminal 2B E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org Opening hours: 9:00 AM to 9:00 PM • Budapestinfo Point Városháza Park Hütte 1052 Budapest, Városháza Park E-mail: email@example.com Opening hours: 9:00 AM to 7:00 PMOpen in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Your GetYourGuide voucher must be exchanged for the physical Budapest card before use
- Citizens of Hungary or other EU, EEA Member States or Switzerland, aged 65+ can use the public transportation in Budapest free of charge with an identity card or passport
- The 72-hour Budapest Card Junior, for children aged between 6-18, needs to be proved by photo ID
- The services included in the Budapest Card can only be used after the card has been validated with a signature and a starting date on the back. The cards are valid for 24/48/72/96/120 hours from the exact time (hour) of the first use. The free services and discounts can be obtained during the period of validity