Enjoy the Hungarian capital’s official city pass, the key to the city. Benefit from a range of discounts, free entries to attractions, and unlimited public transportation.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 1 - 5 days
- Check availability to see starting times.
Select participants and date
Exchange your voucher at the Budapest Info Point Városháza Park between 9:00 AM and 7:00 PM, or at the following BKK Customer Service Centres: • Liszt Ferenc Budapest Airport Terminal 2A. Open from 8:00 AM to 10:00 PM • Ferenc Budapest Airport Terminal 2B. Open from 9:00 AM to 9:00 PM • Deák Ferenc tér M. Open from 7:00 AM to 7:00 PMOpen in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
Know before you go
- Citizens of Hungary, Switzerland, and other EU, and EEA member states aged 65 and above can use public transportation in Budapest free of charge with an identity card or passport
- The services included in the card can only be used after the card has been validated with a signature and a starting date and time on the back
- Your card is valid for one person and is non-transferable for 24, 48, 72, 96, or 120 hours, depending on the option chosen, starting from the time and date of first use
- Please check attraction opening times to ensure they are open when you plan to visit