The Budapest Card is the Hungarian capital’s official city pass, the key to the city. This practical travel companion provides access to a set of services free of charge or at a reduced price designed for travelers visiting Budapest.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Duration 1 - 5 days
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Reserve now & pay later
- Reserve now & pay later to book your spot without any charges today. Learn more
Select participants and date
You must collect your Budapest Cards from the below Budapestinfo Points (you must bring your voucher): • Budapestinfo Point Terminal 2A Liszt Ferenc Budapest Airport Terminal 2A E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org Opening hours: 8:00 AM to 10:00 PM • Budapestinfo Point Terminal 2B Liszt Ferenc Budapest Airport Terminal 2B E-mail: email@example.com Opening hours: 9:00 AM to 9:00 PM • Budapestinfo Point Városháza Park Hütte 1052 Budapest, Városháza Park E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org Opening hours: 9:00 AM to 7:00 PMOpen in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Your GetYourGuide voucher must be exchanged for the physical Budapest card before use
- Citizens of Hungary or other EU, EEA Member States or Switzerland, aged 65+ can use the public transportation in Budapest free of charge with an identity card or passport
- The 72-hour Budapest Card Junior, for children aged between 6-18, needs to be proved by photo ID
- The services included in the Budapest Card can only be used after the card has been validated with a signature and a starting date on the back. The cards are valid for 24/48/72/96/120 hours from the exact time (hour) of the first use. The free services and discounts can be obtained during the period of validity