Enjoy the Hungarian capital’s official city pass, the key to the city. Benefit from a range of discounts, free entries to attractions, and unlimited public transportation.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 1 - 5 days
- Check availability to see starting times.
Select participants and date
Exchange your voucher for the Budapest Cards at the following Budapest information points. Bring your voucher and an ID with you. • Budapest Info Point, Liszt Ferenc Budapest Airport Terminal 2A Open: 8:00 AM - 10:00 PM • Liszt Ferenc Budapest Airport Terminal 2B Open: 9:00 AM to 9:00 PM • Budapest Info Point Városháza Park Budapest, Városháza park, Károly krt., 1052 Hungary Open: 9:00 AM - 7:00 PMOpen in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
Know before you go
- Citizens of Hungary, Switzerland, and other EU, and EEA member states aged 65 and above can use the public transportation in Budapest free of charge with an identity card or passport
- The services included in the card can only be used after the card has been validated with a signature and a starting date and time on the back
- Your card is valid for one person and is non-transferable for 24, 48, 72, 96, or 120 hours, depending on the option chosen, starting from the time and date of first use