With an art historian as your guide take in masterpieces of Hungarian architecture from the golden age of the 19th and early 20th century. Experience café house culture as you hear about the poets, artists, and writers who were habitués of the cafés.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Private or small groups available
- See masterpieces of Hungarian architecture and learn about the writers and poets who created remarkable Hungarian literature
- Admire the exquisite interior of the Gerbaud Cafe
- Marvel at the lavish walls at the Museum Cafe, covered in world-famous Zsolnay porcelain tiles
- 3-hour guided walk
- Art historian guide
- Cost of refreshments, cakes, and coffees selected at the cafés visited
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Cafe Gerbeaud Budapest Vörösmarty tér 7-8 1051Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- The tour guides are professors, doctoral students, historians, journalists, art critics, and published authors.