Explore the labyrinth cave system under the Buda Castle District as you learn about the history and unique geology of the caverns.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 40 minutes - 1.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, Polish, Spanish
- Private group available
Select participants and date
Meeting point may vary depending on the option booked.
What to bring
- Warm clothing
- Clothes that can get dirty
- Closed-toe shoes
- Baby strollers
- Food and drinks
- Alcohol and drugs
- Baby carriages
- Video recording
Know before you go
- The temperature inside the cave is 12°C (54°F) so please dress accordingly
- The regular walking tour route is roughly 1.5 km (1 mile) long. The tours take place in a cave on paved roads with lighting
- Caves do not have cell phone service
- Your clothes and shoes may get dirty when you lean on walls or if the road gets a bit muddy
- Children under the age of 3 are not permitted to join this tour
- The tour is not recommended for people with mobility issues or with claustrophobia
- This tour is unfortunately not accessible for wheelchair users
- Customers under the influence of alcohol or drugs will be turned away by the tour guide without a refund
- By entering the cave all participants automatically accept full compliance with the tour guide's instructions, including adherence to all written and/or verbal regulations and prohibitions.