See the sights of Budapest from the River Danube on a 1-hour sightseeing cruise, and enjoy a seasonal cocktail or soft drink along the way. Glide past landmark monuments such as Buda Castle and the Vigado Concert Hall.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 1 hour
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Host or greeter
Select participants and date
Meet at Dock 42, North side, which is located about 800m north from Margaret Bridge. Look for the illuminated Dock 42 sign and the LED panel. The vessel's name will be M/S Neptun, but occasionally other boats may do the service as well. Please use your phone's navigation software or Maps. Search for "DOCK 42" or "Portum Lines." Do not rely on the zip code or address only.Open in Google Maps ⟶
- Pets (assistance dogs allowed)
- Unaccompanied minors
Know before you go
- There are no audio or live guides on board the boat, it functions as a floating coffee house or pub experience with its own bar
- Seats are taken in the order of arrival. There are no assigned seats, though special seating options are available
- The boat you'll ride on is the M/S Neptun; occasionally other boats may be used