See another side of Budapest from the River Danube on a sightseeing cruise and enjoy a welcome drink. Admire the famous bridges, Buda Castle, Várkert Bazár, and panoramic city views.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 1 hour
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Host or greeter
Select participants and date
Meet at Dock 42, North side, which is located about 800m north from Margaret Bridge. Look for the illuminated Dock 42 sign and the LED panel. The vessel's name will be M/S Neptun, but occasionally other boats may do the service as well. Please use your phone's navigation software or Maps. Search for "DOCK 42" or "Portum Lines." Do not rely on the zip code or address only.Open in Google Maps ⟶
- Pets (assistance dogs allowed)
- Food and drinks
- Unaccompanied minors
Know before you go
- Seats are taken in the order of arrival. There are no assigned seats, though special seating options are available
- The boat you'll ride on is the M/S Neptun; occasionally, other boats may be used