Discover what makes Budapest’s nightlife so unique by exploring the evolving ruin pubs, and learning how they developed and transformed a neighborhood. Set off on a bar walk through the seventh district.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
- Private group
Select participants and date
Madách tér, next to the Sisi statue.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
Know before you go
- The tour includes visits to 5 or 6 bars with a drink included at 4 of the venues visited
- Additional drinks can be purchased
- Tips are not included
- The tour begins and ends at a central location in Budapest
- Small-group tour for 2 to 8 guests
- Though there will be plenty of breaks, be prepared to cover a lot of ground on your feet during this tour
- Unfortunately this tour is not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum of 2 participants apply. If there are not enough participants to meet requirements, you will be offered an alternative or full refund