Budapest: 1.5 Hour Walking Tour, Opera Visit, Mini Concert
- See the inside of the State Opera House and hear a special mini concert
- Visit Saint Stephen's Basilica
- Learn and visit the two flagship monuments of Budapest in the same tour
Discover the heart of the city including Deák Square, and Saint Stephen's Basilica, the monumental and beautiful Roman Catholic cathedral of the city. Stroll around Andrássy Avenue and admire the magnificent buildings of the Hungarian 'Champs Elysées.'
Admire the colorful decorations in the State Opera House and learn about its interesting history as a part of a special 45-minute guided tour. Complete your tour with a mini concert. The beginning should be: Discover the heart of the city including Deák Square, and Saint Stephen's Basilica, the monumental and beautiful Roman Catholic cathedral of the city.
- Professional passionate tour guide
- Opera visit and mini concert
- Saint Stephen's Basilica visit
Prepare for the activity
In front of the central tourist information office (Tourist Info Point) Budapest, Sütő u, 1052. This is at Deák Ferenc Square, near the metro exit M1-M2-M3 ("Deák Ferenc tér" metro station). Around the square, you will see the white Lutheran Church and Starbucks Coffee. Between those two buildings, look for the street "Sütö utca" and walk down it for 10 meters. You will see another coffee shop called Costa Coffee and just next to it the Budapest Tourist Info Point.Open in Google Maps ⟶
• You can choose between a shared or private tour.