Explore Budapest at your own pace with a 24, 48, or 72-hour ticket on this open-top hop-on hop-off sightseeing bus. Enjoy engaging commentary as you wonder at the views of the Hungarian Parliament Building, Margaret Bridge, and the Danube River landmarks.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 1 - 3 days
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Audio guide included
- Spanish, Turkish, Dutch, English, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Italian, Arabic, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Swedish, Korean
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
József Attila u. 24 Budapest 1051. Please look out for Big Bus staff members.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Due to COVID-19 measures, there may be changes in the frequency of departures, changes to routes, and reduction or removal of stops. Updated information can be found on the local partner's website or app.
- The free river cruise on the Danube will take 60 minutes. The cruise is unlimited for the duration of your hop-on hop-off ticket and departs from Dock 6. The closest stop is Parisi Hyatt Hotel & Cafe/Vaci Street. Boat tickets will be issued at a visitors center or by hop-on hop-off staff who can exchange vouchers for valid river cruise tickets.
- Cruise departure times: 2:00 PM, 4:00 PM, 6:00 PM; 9:00 PM.