Discover the sights of Budapest by Segway on a 2-hour, small group guided tour. Glide past the baroque and neoclassical monuments of the imperial city, and discover iconic sites where history unfolds, such as Heroes’ Square and Liberty Square.
What to Expect
Experience Budapest from a new perspective on an interactive, small group Segway tour. With no more than 6 participants per group, you will have plenty of chances to ask questions and get to know your guide.
Start with a 5-10-minute orientation session to ensure you feel safe and comfortable on your Segway. Once you’ve mastered your easy-to-operate self-balancing vehicle, set out to conquer Budapest. Glide past iconic sites, such as Heroes’ Square (Hősök tere), notable for its statues of important national leaders.
Discover some of the city’s museums, such as Art Hall and the Museum of Fine Arts. Head to the Boating Lake and Ice Rink in City Park to see where the locals go to enjoy some recreational time. Learn more about the imperial city’s history at monuments such as Vajdahunyad Castle, built in 1896 on the 1,000th anniversary of the Hungarian Conquest of the Carpathian Basin.
See the largest medicinal baths in Europe at Széchenyi Thermal Bath. Discover Europe’s only big top at the Capital Circus. Ride along the banks of the Danube River on the Danube Promenade, and marvel at the iconic Chain Bridge and the imposing façade of the Parliament Building.
Go to the site of the Christmas Market and Gerbeaud Café on Vörösmarty Square. See the sumptuous Art Nouveau Gresham Palace on Széchenyi Square, and discover more Art Nouveau architecture on Liberty Square.
- Segway rental
- Private guide
Cancel up to 1 day in advance for a full refund
Know Before You Go
• Children under 10 years old are not permitted on this tour. Parents must sign a liability wavier form for participants under 18 years old. All participants must weigh at least 40 kilograms.
• Confirmation of your tour will be received on booking
• All participants must be able to climb and descend stairs unassisted
• Segways are not suitable for those weighing over 280 pounds (130 kilograms)
• Anyone suspected of being under the influence of alcohol will not be permitted to ride and will forfeit their right to take the tour, without refund
• Pregnant women are not permitted to participate in this activity
• All participants must complete a liability waiver form for insurance purposes