Buda Castle 1-Hour Private Segway TourProduct ID: 47474
From US$43.58 per personBook now
- Glide on your Segway around the Buda Castle District
- See the Military Museum, the Mary Magdalene Tower, the Royal Palace, and more
- Ride from site to site in a small group with an experienced local guide
Hungarian History and Culture Tour Itinerary
Jewish Prayer House
Mary Magdalene Tower
Tóth Árpád Lane
Görgey Artúr Statue
Buda Palace: National Gallery, National Library, Historical Museum
Turul Bird Sculpture
Your guide will provide a comprehensive orientation to the stunning Buda Castle District. Glide to sites that include Matthias Church, the Trinity Statue, Matthias Fountain, and the Fisherman’s Bastion.
The Segway tours are small and generally have no more than 6 participants, making them interactive and personal, with plenty of chances to ask questions and get to know your guide.
- Private guided Segway training and tour
- Segway rental
Budapest Tourist Information Office: Trinity Statue at Tárnok Street 15, next to Matthias Church The meeting point is 10 minutes from Deák Square by bus number 16. (Open in Google Maps)
• Tours operate in all weather conditions, and refunds/exchanges are not given due to adverse weather.
• Be sure to dress for the weather and bring a hat and gloves to keep warm during colder months.
• The operator is not responsible for unforeseen delays or for accidents.
• You must sign a waiver form to participate.
• Starting time changes can be made a maximum of 2 hours before the original starting time.
Product ID: 47474