Discover some of Romania’s most beloved attractions and marvelous landscapes in Transylvania. See the beautiful landscapes on Prahova Valley, discover Peles Royal Castle, be amazed by famous Dracula Castle and enjoy a lovely walk through Brasov City!
What to Expect
At 8:00 am you will start your journey towards the Bucegi Mountains and Prahova Valley, one of the most attractive mountain regions in Romania.
You enter the mountain region to discover a valley that was loved by the Romanian royal family - Sinaia. Here you visit the marvelous Peles Castle. Then move on towards another marking monument in the Romanian landscape, the Bran Castle, or also known as Dracula Castle.
After you have seen these important landmarks, arrive in one of Romania's most beautiful cities: Brasov. The city was built by Saxons and was remarkably preserved throughout time, housing now Romania's biggest Gothic church, named The Black Church. Once you learned the stories that this beautiful city has to offer, you enjoy a well-deserved leisure break in the old town.
The ride back home will be the best opportunity to meditate, debate and discuss about the trip. You will be back in Bucharest at noon, around 20:00 p.m.
- Licensed English/German-speaking guide
- Guided tour
- Private pick-up and drop off at your hotel in Bucharest by air-conditioned coach/ minivan
What's Not Included
- Entrance fees
- Food and drinks
- Gratuities (recommended)
Cancel up to 1 day in advance for a full refund
Know Before You Go
• This tour is not suitable for families with children under 7 years of age or people with walking disabilities.
• Between 16 September and 15 May, Peles castle is open from Wednesday to Sunday only. On Mondays and Tuesdays, the Cantacuzino Castle in Busteni or Rasnov Citadel will be visited instead.
• Between 30 October and 30 November, Peles Castle is closed for cleaning. During this period, you will be able to visit his smaller replica: Pelisor Castle.
• During official holidays and weekends the traffic to the mountain area might be busier than usual and the return could be later than scheduled (around 21:00 – 22:00)