Discover some of the most important citadels and castles of Transylvania on a 3-day sightseeing tour of Sibiu, Brasov, Sinaia and more. Visit Dracula’s Castle, and discover the architectural wonders of Saxon settlers.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 3 days
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Pickup included
- Pick-up from hotels in Bucharest
- Small group
- Limited to 16 participants
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
Know before you go
- An additional fee of €60 for single travelers needs to be paid in cash to the guide at the beginning of the tour
- Peles Castle is closed on Mondays and Tuesdays in February and March 2020
- During the rest of the year, Peles Castle is closed only on Mondays
- For Saturday and Sunday departures during February and March 2020, the tour will be done in reverse order
- This tour is not suitable for children under 7
- The Clock Tower in Sighisoara is closed on Mondays
- From March to October as well as December 16 to January 6, at least 4 people are required for this activity to take place
- January 7 to February 29 and November 1 to December 15, at least 2 people are required for this activity to take place
- If the minimum number of people is not reached, you will be offered an alternative date or a full refund