Discover the two legendary Transylvanian castles on a full-day car, van, or bus tour from Bucharest. Visit Dracula’s castle and Peles Castle and explore the city of Brasov with your guide.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 12 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
- Audio guide included
- Spanish, French, Italian
- Pickup included
- Pickup is at 7:30 AM from the JW Marriott Bucharest Hotel, Calea 13 Septembrie 90, at 07:40 AM from the Athenee Palace Hilton Bucharest, Strada Episcopiei 1-3, at 7:50 AM for the Hilton Garden Inn Bucharest Old Town, and at 08:00 from the Grand Hotel Bucharest (former Intercontinental), Bulevardul Nicolae Bălcescu 4.
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
Know before you go
- Peles Castle is closed on Mondays and Tuesdays during the winter season (Sep 15 to May 14) and on Mondays during the summer season (May 15 to Sep 14). On these days, Cantacuzino Castle in Busteni will be visited instead
- This tour is not suitable for families with children under 7 years of age
- Children and people with mobility impairments can be accommodated if you are booking a private tour
- During official holidays and weekends, the traffic to the mountain area might be busier than usual and the return may be later than scheduled (around 9:00 PM – 10:00 PM)
- Please put a note in your reservation if you require an audio guide
- The maximum size for this tour is 16 people
- At least 2 people are required for this activity to take place. If the minimum number of people is not reached, you will be offered an alternative date or a full refund
- The live tour guide will conduct the tour in English. An audio guide is available to hear commentary in French, Italian, and Spanish