Discover the beautiful surroundings of Bucharest and visit three of the most important and appreciated sites in the north of Romania's capital: Mogosoaia Palace, Snagov & Caldarusani Monasteries.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Pickup included
- Pick up included for accommodation situated inside the city of Bucharest
- Enjoy a visit at Mogosoaia Palace - a charming old palace situated in North Bucharest
- Discover more about the legend of Dracula by visiting Snagov Monastery
- Visit one of the oldest and largest monasteries in Wallachia - Caldarusani Monastery
- Transportation with modern car
- Fuel included
- Licensed English-speaking guide
- Pick-up/drop-off at your accommodation in Bucharest
- Entrance fees to the visited sites
- Photographing/filming fees
- People with mobility impairments
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
The details below may change if you update your current selection:
Know before you go
- Mogosoaia Palace is closed on Mondays.
- From March to October, and December 16 to January 6, tours take place with a minimum of 4 people.
- From January 7 to February 29, and November 1 to December 15, tours take place with a minimum of 2 people.
- If the minimum number is not met, you will be offered an alternative date or a full refund.