Halloween in Transylvania with Vlad the Impaler-3 day short
From $585 per personBook now
Pick-up serviceAny hotel in Cluj Napoca or Turda
- Halloween Party in Sighisoara Medieval Citadel, Vlad the Impaler’s birthplace
- Dance into the night with a Halloween party in the grounds of Bran Castle aka Dracula's Castle
- Medieval Saxon city of Sibiu, European Capital of Culture in 2007
- Cluj Napoca -the heart of Transylvania, an academic city full of nightlife oportunity
- Citadel of Alba Iulia, the most beutiful Vaoubine style fortress in Eastern Europe
- a private visit to a Spider Web Artist - the only artist in the world who uses spider web for his paintings
- The Medieval Saxon city of Brasov – one of the best preserved medieval cities in Europe
DAY 2, October 31, Sibiu - Bran - Brasov - Sighisoara Explore today Transylvania’s symbol, Bran Castle. It owes its fame both to its unique charm and to the myth Bram Stoker created around Dracula. The impressive edifice dates back to 1377. Queen Maria of Romania, the niece of Queen Victoria of Great Britain turned the castle into a beautiful summer residence. Close to the castle, there is a shrine that is set in the wall of a mountain which once sheltered her heart. Lunch can be enjoyed in Bran village. Cheese tasting is strongly recommended as the village is renowned for the delicious home made traditional cheese assortments produced here. The ones smoked in pine tree bark are particularly delicious. Visit next Horror House, located in the vicinity of the castle, a special treat dedicated for the strong hearted.
Your next stop is the Medieval Saxon City of Brasov, one of the best preserved medieval cities in Europe, home to the impressive Black Church, the largest gothic edifice in South Eastern Europe. Continue your journey with Sighisoara Citadel, a UNESCO World Heritage Site. Founded by Saxons during the 12th century, Sighisoara still stands as one of Europe’s most beautiful inhabited fortified citadels. Sighisoara is also the place where Vlad the Impaler, also known as Dracula, was born.
Get ready then for the Halloween Party: a delicious traditional Romanian festive dinner washed down with fiery spirits, excellent Romanian wine and accompanied by a special programme including the Ritual of Killing of the Living Dead, the Witch Trial, Dracula’s Wedding, Romanian Folk Show and many dark surprises. If you survive you’ll find refugee in a 3* hotel located in the very heart of the medieval citadel.
DAY 3, November 1, Sighisoara - Cluj-Napoca
Enjoy medieval charm at its best, visit Sighisoara’s main tourist attractions: The Clock Tower, standing 60 meters tall on top of the citadel’s hill, it hosts a museum and offers a great view over the citadel. You’ll then drive to the town of Medias, with its beautiful medieval centre, where you’ll make the acquaintance of a unique artist, the only one who uses spider web for his paintings.
Transfer next to Cluj Napoca for the return flight.
- The services of a professionally trained English speaking guide.
- Accommodation: 1 night in a 4* and 1 night in a 3* hotel
- Meals: 2 breakfasts and 2 dinners (one traditional Saxon dinner and one Festive Halloween dinner including a 3 course meal plus dessert and the alcoholic drinks in accordance with the menu)
- Transportation: entire land transfers based on standard European car, microbus, coach, depending upon the number of travellers.
- Entry fees to the following tourist attractions: Bran Castle, Horror House, Clock Tower in Sighisoara
- Special Events: Halloween Party Programme
- plane ticket, airport fees, photo & video tax and other not mentioned.
Any hotel in Cluj Napoca or Turda
You don’t have a reflection in the mirror,
You decompose when sunlight strikes you,
You’re over 200 years old,
Can use your wings to fly to Transylvania,
Well, this holiday is free for you! Come join your fellow vampires in Transylvania:-)
Blood treats not included!
Please bring your own Halloween costume!
In Romania the weather in October-November is very unpredictable, with daytime temperatures between 15-20 grades Celsius, and night time temperatures between 5-10 grades Celsius; but it is very much possible that you will see some snowfall especially in the mountain section. However the weather is very changeable, so you should expect big temperature changing.
The garlic, cross and the survival techniques are on us!
For Halloween 2015 the same tour price also includes a second Halloween Party in Bran Castle! There are limited spaces, so book now!
Product ID: 31289