Half Day Bucharest Sightseeing Tour - shared minibus with daily departure (in the morning) and free pick up from the hotel. Visit the most interesting sights of Bucharest downtown including Parliament Palace and Village Museum.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 4 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Pickup included
- Your hotel or any other address in Bucharest
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
Know before you go
- From March to October, and December 16 to January 6, tours take place with a minimum of 4 people.
- From January 7 to February 29, and November 1 to December 15, tours take place with a minimum of 2 people.
- If the minimum number is not met, you will be offered an alternative date or a full refund.
- The tour operator is not responsible if the visited sites are closed without prior notice and for any reason at the moment you arrive.
- The Village Museum is closed on Mondays when the visit will be replaced by a short walking tour in the old town.
- In order to visit the Parliament Palace an original ID is mandatory.
- The visits are not guaranteed as these institutions are sometimes closed for Meetings and Conferences.
- Entrance fees to the Parliament Palace and the Village Museum are not included