Come on a royal trip and follow the footsteps of boyars, vaivodes and kings. Visit the Royal Peles Castel, famous Cantacuzino Castle and charming Sinaia Monastery, and enjoy an enchanting sparkling wine tasting in Rhein Azuga Cellar.
What to Expect
In the morning enter the mountain region to discover a valley that was deeply loved by the Romanian royal family, convincing them to settled a beautiful summer residence in Sinaia. Here you will visit the marvelous Peles Castle and the enchanting Sinaia Monastery.
Then move on towards another marking monument on this beautiful valley, the recently-renovated Cantacuzino Castle, a splendid sample of Romanian architecture. After this, follow the way back towards Bucharest with a last stop in Azuga meant cheer up your day. Rhein Azuga Cellar is a place with a long tradition in champagne production and a great place to spend some quality time. Here grasp the chance to to learn about the cellar and the champagne production process, and also taste 3 different sorts of champagne that were produced here.
The ride back home will be the best opportunity to meditate, debate and discuss about your trip. You will be back in Bucharest at noon, around 9pm.
- Transport with air-conditioning bus/ minivan
- All road taxes and parking fees
- Licensed English or German speaking guide
- Guided tours by all sights
- Champagne tasting and cellar tour at Azuga Cellar
What's Not Included
- Entrance fees
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Gratuities (recommended)
Victoria Square, in front of the Romanian Government (Victoria Palace)
Know Before You Go
• This tour is not suitable for families with children under 7 years of age or people with walking disabilities.
• Children under 18 years old will receive juice instead of wine at the wine tasting.
• Between 30 October and 30 November, Peles Castle is closed for cleaning. During this period, you will be able to visit his smaller replica: Pelisor Castle.
• During official holidays and weekends the traffic to the mountain area might be busier than usual and the return could be later than scheduled (around 21:00 – 22:00)