A full day tour passing through different stages of Vlad the Impaler Dracula's life making it the most complete Dracula Day Trip. Visit Targoviste Royal Court, Poienari Fortress, Bran (Dracula's) Castle & Snagov Monastery while driving on scenic ways.
What to Expect
Spend the whole day searching for clues about Dracula's life. Actually back then, in the 15th century he was known as Vlad the Impaler and he was the ruler of Walachia. His seat of power was in Targoviste. This is of course the first stop of the day and you will visit the ruins of his court and the tower of Dracula.
Afterwards drive to Curtea de Arges and visit one of the most beautiful churches in Romania. It is here where the first two royal couples of Romania are buried. From here go to the gateway of the Carpathians, at the ruins of Poienari Castle and learn more about the myth of Dracula. You drive through the mountains to reach Dracula's Castle in Bran, the worldwide dark and mysterious place.
The last stop of the day will be at the Snagov Monastery, where is believed to be the final resting place of Vlad. On this full day trip enjoy and exclusive lecture on Dracula and Vlad the Impaler in between fact and fiction while passing through different stages of his life making it the most complete Dracula Day Trip.
- Entrance fees
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Professional guide
- Bottled water
- Guaranteed to skip the long lines
- Free wi-fi included in all vehicles
- Transport by private vehicle
Know Before You Go
• Infant seats are available on request if advised at time of booking
• Not recommended for participants with heart complaints or other serious medical conditions
• Due to uneven surfaces, this tour is not recommended for those with walking disabilities or using a wheelchair