Take a trip down the communist memory lane
What to Expect
This trip starts in the morning, from Tuesdays to Sundays, and offers a unique perspective into the lives of the Ceausescu couple and the impact that communism had on the city of Bucharest.
On the trip you will visit Ceausescu’s unmistakable legacy in the center of the city - the Palace of Parliament, the world’s largest, heaviest and most expensive administrative building. In order to build the massive construction, the Communist regime demolished, completely destroying a great part of the historical center of Bucharest.
You will stop in Revolution Square, where the Romanian people regained their freedom back in 1989, today one the most beautiful and charming squares in town hosting all kinds of urban events. The trip also includes a visit to the Former Military Unit of Targoviste Museum where the Ceausescu couple had their trial and were sentenced to death.
- Entrance ticket for: The Palace of Parliament and The Former Military Unit of Targoviste Museum
- Pick-up and return for Bucharest downtown hotels & hostels
- Professional English or Spanish speaking guide
- Transportation by modern air-conditioned car/minibus, driver
What's Not Included
- Photography & Video fees
- Phone calls and other personal expenses