Take a stroll through Bucharest’s often turbulent but always fascinating history on this tour that will fill your head with facts and your stomach with delicious Romanian food!
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 4 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Private group available
Select participants and date
Equestrian Statue of Carol I, Sector 1, Bucharest 030167, RomaniaOpen in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- This tour is organized and led by the world's largest travel B-Corp certified company. B-Corp Certification measures a company’s social and environmental impacts and responsible tourism practices
- Dress standard: Please wear casual clothing
- This is a child-friendly tour. Children between the ages of 6 and 11 inclusively are permitted on this tour. Children under the age of 6 are permitted to join this tour free of charge. Please inform the supplier at the time of booking if you’ll be bringing a child under the age of 6. You can do so in the special request box on the checkout page.