Take a tour around Bucharest for the curious, bold, and spirited. Together with a local Romanian guide, you will visit the second-largest cemetery in Eastern Europe, before moving on to admire old buildings and savor local cuisine.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 4 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Small group
- Limited to 10 participants
Select participants and date
Your meeting point inside the Old Town, behind the Manuc Inn and in the open space called St. Anton Square.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- This tour operates in all conditions apart from extreme weather
- Food intolerances and preferences are able to be catered to, please advise in advance
- These tours will cover some ground, but refreshment stops are planned occasionally to give you time to rest, cool off, and observe the locals as they go about their daily routines