Bucharest: Full-Day Muddy Volcanoes & Unirea Salt Mine
From $79 per personBook now
Mobile Voucher Accepted
Pick-up serviceYour hotel in Bucharest.
What You'll Do
- Visit Unirea Salt Mine, the largest salt mine in Europe
- Take a walk on the lunar landscapes of muddy volcanoes
- Have lunch in a beautiful location along the way
Have you ever dreamed of stepping on the surface of the moon? Do you want to explore the center of the Earth and its fabulous miracles? Can you handle doing both on the same day? If the answer is yes, then this is the tour for you.
What to Expect
Start this full-day tour with a visit to the Unirea Salt Mine from Slanic Prahova, the largest salt mine in Europe and a mix between man-made and nature’s wonders. In the afternoon after the salt mine, you will have the opportunity to visit the two places with muddy volcanoes in Buzau, Paclele Mari, and Paclele Mici. Experience another miracle of nature and feel like your are walking on the moon. For lunch, you will make a stop at a beautiful location. This tour will last all day with a long ride, but it will be worth every mile. After arriving in Bucharest, you will be dropped off at your hotel or another chosen location.
- English-speaking guide
- Assistance during the entire tour
- Transport by car or minivan
What's Not Included
- Entrance fees for Unirea Salt Mine and muddy volcanoes (€ 7)
- Photo/ video fees
Know Before You Go
• Best time for this tour is from March to November
Product ID: 74075