Explore the roots of Dracula's legend on a day tour in a car with a panoramic roof. Visit two of Transylvania's most famous castles and find out how Romania became a constitutional monarchy with a borrowed king. Benefit from included hotel pickup.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 12 - 14 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Pickup included
- Pick-up from the reception of your hotel in Bucharest
- Private or small groups available
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
Know before you go
- On specific days some of the attractions might be closed so other attractions will be visited
- When Peles Castle is closed then the early medieval Rasnov Citadel will be visited
- Only small groups, maximum of 6 people