Bucharest: Private Flea Market Tour by Vintage Car
Pickup includedPlease provide your preferred pickup location in Bucharest.
- Get to ride in a Dacia 1310
- Learn about Bucharest from your driver/guide
- Stop at the Palace of Parliament (Casa Poporului)
- Visit flea markets for an amazing shopping opportunity
Your informative driver/guide will take you to two flea markets and assist you with all your vintage and antique shopping. You will also get the chance, in your vintage vehicle, to see Bucharest the way a local sees it, with a tour through the city streets of this fascinating city. As you drive, your informative guides will point out particular points of interest along the way, like the Parliament house, amongst others.
In the flea markets, you can prepare to find an abundance of weird and wonderful things, from plates to teapots to magazines to dolls, stamps, books, bags, military coats, from watches to jewelry or from toys to furniture. Your guides can assist you in trying to find what you're after, and can even help with negotiating a price.
Once you have done perusing and sightseeing for the day, you will end the day with a drive back to your accommodation in the Dacia, ready for an evening of rest after a day of adventure.
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off from Bucharest
- Professional local guide
- Transportation in a guided circuit through Bucharest for 3.5 to 4-hours
- 3-person per vehicle. A convo can be arranged if more people are required
- Entrance tickets to the Flea markets
- Personal expenses
Prepare for the activity
- Oversize luggage
- Luggage or large bags
- Alcohol and drugs
• Tour schedule: Only Sunday from 9.00 AM booking in advance within 48-hours
• Participants are not allowed to drive the Dacia