Visit some of the most important castles in Romania on a 12-hour tour of Peles Castle, Bran Castle, and the city of Brasov from Bucharest. Tour the historical heart of Transylvania at Brasov, and learn the legend of the fabled Vlad the Impaler.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today. Learn more
- Duration 12 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
- Italian, English, Spanish
- Pickup included
- Pickup is available from selected centrally located hotels and hostels in Bucharest.
- Small group available
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Comfortable clothes
Know before you go
- Entrance fees to Peles Castle and Bran Castle are not included but can be purchased from the guide on the day
- For last-minute bookings, pickup is subject to availability and cannot be guaranteed. If pickup is not available from your accommodation you may be asked to come to a convenient meeting point
- During official holidays and weekends, the traffic to the mountain area might be heavier than usual and the return time may be later than scheduled
- Peles Castle is closed on Mondays and Tuesdays during the winter season (September 15 to May 14) and on Mondays during the summer season (May 15 to September 14)