Discover the two legendary Transylvanian castles on a full-day small-group tour from Bucharest. Visit Dracula’s castle and Peles Castle and explore the city of Brasov with your guide.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 12 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
- Audio guide included
- Spanish, French, Italian, Hebrew
- Pickup included
- Pickup is at 7:30 AM from the JW Marriott Bucharest Hotel, Calea 13 Septembrie 90, at 7:40 AM from the Athenee Palace Hilton Bucharest, Strada Episcopiei 1-3, at 7:50 AM for the Hilton Garden Inn Bucharest Old Town, and at 8 AM from the Grand Hotel Bucharest (former Intercontinental), Bulevardul Nicolae Bălcescu 4 at 8:05 AM from the TravelMaker Romana Square Meeting Point at 8:15 AM from the TravelMaker Free Press Square Meeting Point
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
Know before you go
- Peles Castle is closed on Mondays and Tuesdays from September to March. For the rest of the year, Peles Castle is closed only on Mondays. On these days, you will the Peles Castle and its gardens from outside and spend more time in Brasov
- This tour is not suitable for families with children under 7 years of age
- During official holidays and weekends, the traffic to the mountain area might be heavier than usual and the return may be later than scheduled (around 9:00 PM – 10:00 PM)
- Please put a note in your reservation if you require an audio guide
- At least 2 people are required for this activity to take place. If the minimum number of people is not reached, you will be offered an alternative date or a full refund
- Please note the guide only speaks English. An audio guide is available in French, Italian, Hebrew, and Spanish. Please do not book this tour if you do not understand basic English.
- The order of the itinerary depends on the season, weather, and opening hours.