Discover Bucharest’s untouched areas, away from the tourist trail as we take you back to the serenity of the old days. You will be led by your expert local guide to some strikingly beautiful locations.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- COVID-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 3.5 hours
- Starting time 11:00 AM
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Discover bohemian Bucharest and its everlasting romantic flair, now merging with the new age street art scene
- Get exclusive access to an exceptional building that has been decorated inside by local street artists with artworks commissioned by us
- Explore the city’s most amazing street art and learn about the cool social projects that will influence its future
- Enjoy a delicious Romanian street snack
- Dig into your local guide’s vast knowledge of hip and happening hangouts and get the most out of your stay
- Local English-speaking guide
- One street snack
- One refreshment
- Additional food and drinks
- Souvenirs and personal shopping
- Tips/gratuities for your guide
- All areas that customers touch are frequently cleaned
- Customers must keep distance in vehicles
- The number of visitors is limited to reduce crowds
- Customers are required to bring and wear masks
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
In front of KFC Piata Romana, next to the metro station Piata RomanaOpen in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- This is a child-friendly tour. Children between the ages of 6 and 11 inclusively are permitted on this tour at the rate listed above.
- Please select ‘child’ above when booking. Children under the age of 6 are permitted to join this tour free of charge.
- Please inform us at the time of booking if you’ll be bringing a child under the age of 6.
- For your Urban Adventure you will be in a small group of a maximum of 12 people.
- Bring comfortable shoes (the tour is 7 km long), sunscreen and something to cover your head, the sun can be intense in the summer.