Experience the most popular pub crawl in Bucharest for a unique nightlife experience. A combination of local culture and popular touristic places, this is also a great opportunity to meet many fun new people and really get to know the city.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 4.5 - 5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the line through express security check
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Private group available
- Visit 4-5 bars and clubs with different vibes
- Enjoy 1 free alcoholic shot in each location
- Gain free access to all venues with a local guide
- Find out many useful city hints and recommendations
- Be part of a unique group each time and get to know new people
- A guided tour to at least 4 different party venues
- 1 alcoholic shot included in each venue
- Free entrances to all locations (if applicable)
- Free photos all night (on spot and on request) done by the guide
- Many useful city hints and recommendations
- Free of charge extra services (on demand): booking tables, surprises, etc.
- Individual drinks and food
- Hotel pick-up and drop off
- Pregnant women
- People with mobility impairments
- People with heart problems
You must book this activity online because the ticket office is closed
- All areas that customers touch are frequently cleaned
- The number of visitors is limited to reduce crowds
- You must fill out a travel information form
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
The details below may change if you update your current selection:
Meeting point varies depending on option booked.
- Sandals or flip flops
- Sleeveless shirts
Know before you go
- Minimum required age is 18
- Guides are English-speaking with the possibility of speaking a second language (French, Spanish, Italian).
- Recommended decent dress code (no flip-flops, etc.).
- No entrance for attendees with a high level of intoxication
- It is highly recommended to inform the guide about any potential allergies or health problems related to alcohol.
- A medium amount of walking is involved