Take an exciting full-day tour to visit an ethical rescued elephant estate to learn about the elephants as you cook, feed, and bathe them in the river. Following lunch, travel to some local waterfalls where you can cool down and explore.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 1 day
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Pickup optional
- Please be at your hotel lobby 10 minutes before your scheduled pick up time. Drivers and guides will hold placards Get Your Guide.
- Private or small groups available
Select participants and date
What to bring
Know before you go
- The elephant mahouts outfit will be provided for you by Ethical Elephant Caretaker Team