Take an exciting full-day tour to visit an ethical rescued elephant estate to learn about the elephants as you cook, feed, and bathe them in the river. Following lunch, travel to some local waterfalls where you can cool down and explore.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 1 day
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Pickup included
- Please wait in the lobby of your hotel in Chiang Mai City Center or Chiang Mai International Airport at 8:00AM.
- Private group
Select participants and date
Know before you go
- The elephant mahouts outfit will be provided for you by Ethical Elephant Caretaker Team