Join a mini bus tour to explore Bryce Canyon with a local guide. Discover must-see sites and learn about the flora, fauna, history, and geology of this uniquely beautiful landscape.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
Meet your guide at the Bryce Canyon Scenic Tours office located at 13500 UT-12, right next to Bryce Canyon Resort on the west side, at the junction of HWY 12 and HWY 63.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable clothes
- Hiking shoes
Know before you go
- The tour combines sightseeing from a minivan and a few short hikes, there is under a half-mile of hiking total
- Bryce Canyon is located in the high plateaus of Southern Utah
- Altitude sickness is a possibility
- Entry fees for Bryce Canyon National Park are not included and will need to be paid in order to enter the park
- All tours are subject to weather, no tour will depart during a lightning storm
- Gratuities for the guide are not included in cost of the tour