Embark on a sightseeing bus tour of Bryce Canyon and enjoy insightful commentary from your guide. See highlights, including Fairyland Canyon, Natural Bridge, Thor's Hammer, and Inspiration Point.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
Meet your guide at the Bryce Canyon Scenic Tours office, right next to Bryce Canyon Resort on the west side, at the junction of HWY 12 and HWY 63.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable clothes
- Hiking shoes
Know before you go
- The tour combines sightseeing from a minivan and a few short hikes, there is under a half-mile of hiking total
- Bryce Canyon is located in the high plateaus of Southern Utah and altitude sickness is a possibility
- All tours are subject to weather, no tour will depart during a lightning storm