Take a gentle horse ride through the Dixie National Forest to the north rim of Bryce Canyon. Enjoy the majestic natural formation of Bryce Amphitheater and admire the stunning landscapes.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Duration 1.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
Meet at the local partner's desk in the lobby of the Best Western Plus Ruby's Inn, 26 South Main Street, Bryce Canyon City, UT 84764.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Warm clothing
- Closed-toe shoes
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- All experience levels are welcome
- Maximum weight limit of 220 lbs (99.7 kg) per guest'
- Horse and saddle along with saddlebags for personal items will be provided