Set off on a scenic 3-hour horseback ride on the Losee Cayon trail in Red Canyon. Ride with an experienced guide and marvel at the views of the wonderful red rocks of the canyon.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
Meet at the adventure desk located in the lobby of the local partner's inn. The address is 26 S Main St, Bryce, UT 84764, USA. Please arrive at the meeting point 15 minutes before the activity starts.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Long pants
- Closed-toe shoes
- Luggage or large bags
- Oversize luggage
- Professional cameras
Know before you go
- All experience levels are welcome (first-timers to experts)
- There is a weight limit of 99.7 kilograms/220 pounds per guest
- The ride is approximately 6 miles (9.7 kilometers)
- Please wear long pants and closed-toe shoes
- Please make sure to take warm clothes (jackets, ponchos, hats, and scarves)
- Please treat the animals with respect
- You can take a small camera but large camera equipment is not permitted.